About the Cluster Booster Track and its mentoring programme
The Cluster Booster track is the special programme launched by THE NEXT SOCIETY, which targets clusters. It is an exciting peer-to-peer learning and booster programme that helps South-Med cluster managers (from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia) to improve their management skills, multiply their business opportunities and open new channels of inter-clustering collaboration at national and international levels.
In the framework of the Cluster Booster Track, 26 South-Med cluster managers will benefit from a special cluster mentoring programme that aims to deepen cluster management issues with an experienced peer from Europe in a win-win approach.
Such programme is based on the matching of
- experienced European cluster practitioners (cluster managers or cluster management experts) willing to develop inter-cluster cooperation and share successful experiences, the mentors,
- with 26 selected South-Med cluster managers interested in peer feedback, the mentees.
The list of the 26 South-Med cluster to be mentored is provided in the call for mentors. The purpose of the mentoring programme is to deepen the cluster management issues identified during an initial needs assessment (Needs Diagnosis process) and during training activities proposed by the track (Benchmarking visits and Training).
Who can apply
The call is open to all European cluster managers (or cluster management experts) willing to share their experience and offer support to mentees. For applicants, mentoring will be an opportunity to reflect on their own practice and gain new perspective on their organization as well.
Are you interested in this opportunity?
- Download the call for mentors for more information on the overall mentoring programme (including the areas of expertise as well as the financial contribution for mentors)
- Download the application form and follow the indicated guidelines for application included in the call for mentors.
- Submit your application electronically by end of day (CET) on the 15/03/2019 at the latest to email@example.com .
If you have questions regarding this call, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org