Promote The Mediterranean Moving Forward
THE NEXT SOCIETY is an open community of change makers engaged in innovation and economic development.
It gathers entrepreneurs, investors, corporate, NGOs, public and private innovation, research and economic development hubs from Europe and the Mediterranean countries.
- 300 business, innovation and investment organisations
- 2,500 international SMEs and Entrepreneurs
- 30 countries
The objectives of the initiative:
- Remove the barriers to innovation and unleash the creative potential
- Reinforce innovation ecosystems
- Push forward concrete solutions and foster value creation
- Networking and promoting the innovators community together with innovation support organisations, and fostering their collaboration and partnership for an enhanced ecosystem approach
- Strengthening and coordinating the strategies of various players engaged in innovation, in every country
- Boosting and promoting, locally and internationally, young innovative entrepreneurs, clusters and technology transfer offices
The role of France Clusters
France Clusters is coordinating the special programme track entitled “Cluster Booster Track” . Its aim is to empower cluster managers, their teams and member companies from South Med countries (Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Palestine and Jordan), and to foster the cooperation with European peers.
To know more about the initiative head out to :