En raison de la situation sanitaire actuelle liée à la diffusion du COVID-19, des décisions prises par les autorités des différents pays avec lesquels nous coopérons et compte tenu des recommandations des pouvoirs publics français, nous avons décidé d’annuler la formation du 2 et 3 Avril ici à Lyon. Nous vous tiendrons informé du report de date éventuel.
Due to the current global health situation related to COVID-19, the decisions taken by the authorities in the various countries with which we cooperates and in the light of the recommendations made by the French public authorities, France Clusters has decided to cancel the Training “Financing the cooperation in the Mediterranean through European programmes” that was scheduled next April 02 and 03, 2020 here in Lyon, France. We will keep you informed in case we will reschedule the training.
Financing the cooperation in the Mediterranean through European programmes
Focus on Erasmus+ Call for proposals Capacity Building in the field of higher education 2020 and 2014-2020 ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme.
- Acquire knowledge and practical information about EU funding opportunities to support cooperation in the Mediterranean, notably Erasmus+ call for proposals Capacity Building in the field of higher education 2020 and 2014-2020 ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme, through specific and project-oriented sessions
- Improve practical skills related to the application process (including how to interpret correctly a call for proposal, how to design and develop effective project ideas, how to fill the application form) through cooperative compilation of application forms and the analysis of successful projects
- Learn and get guidance on the preparation and management of financial, budgeting and contractual aspects through concrete examples and direct evidences
- Get news on the funding opportunities for the next programming period 2021-2027
- Make contacts with potential project partners both from Europe and South-Mediterranean countries
Duration : 1 or 2 days
Where : France Clusters
14, rue Passet, 69007 Lyon, France
Who: cluster managers, members of cluster management teams (innovative managers, project managers, etc), representatives of business networks and higher education institutions both from Europe and South-Mediterranean countries
1 day: EUR 480 VAT excluded/ per person (for France Clusters’ members) or EUR 780 VAT excluded/ per person (for NOT members)
2 days: EUR 960 VAT excluded/ per person (for France Clusters’ members) or 1560 VAT excluded/ per person (for NOT members)
Training fees and travel costs for cluster managers or members of cluster management teams from South Mediterranean countries (Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia) can be supported by THE NEXT SOCIETY project.
For more information, please contact Sara Botti :
+33 (0)4 72 91 27 07 – firstname.lastname@example.org