- Cet événement est passé
WICCS – WORLD INNOVATION & COSMETICS CLUSTERS SUMMIT
14 octobre 2016
The international BtoB meeting
Paris, 14th October 2016
Cosmetic Valley & France Clusters organise the international BtoB meeting “WICCS-World Innovation & Cosmetic Clusters Summit” in Paris, 14th October, 2016
An initiative launched within the framework of the Cosmetic 360 exhibition
Three good reasons to attend
50 participants from 17 countries are participating to this international BtoB meeting !
- Meet international clusters and their delegation (take a look at who they are right below)
- Meet investment and development agencies from around the world!
Be part of the “Cosmetic Clusters International Network”, that will be launched on the initiative of Cosmetic Valley
The WICCS will be the ideal occasion to inaugurate the “Cosmetic Clusters International Network”, on the initiative of Cosmetic Valley. Created as an animation tool, this international network is intended to set up a range of concrete actions to connect cosmetic actors worldwide.
Updated programme : more BtoBs !
14th October : WICCS
- 9:00-10:30 : Welcome of the participants, launch of the « Cosmetic Clusters International Network » and press conference
In attendance of the network’s initiators :
– Marc-Antoine Jamet, President of Cosmetic Valley, General Secretary of LVMH group
– Jean-Luc Ansel, President of France Clusters, General Director and founding member of Cosmetic Valley
- 10:30-12:30 – 1st session of BtoB meetings / Get to know the participants and book your BtoB meetings >>
- 12:30-02:30 : Lunch with the WICCS participants and the main cosmetic industry buyers
- 02:30-05:00 – 2nd session of BtoB meetings / Get to know the participants and book your BtoB meetings >>
13rd October : Cosmetic 360 exhibition
- Visit Cosmetic 360 exhibition and set BtoB meetings with exhibitors >>
The participation to the WICCS gives you free entrance to visit the Cosmetic 360 exhibition
Caroussel du Louvre, Paris (how to get there >>)
The WICCS will be held in English
Registration is now closed.
Contact us !
Elise DUREY / firstname.lastname@example.org
+33 (0)4 78 54 67 09