TechDays: EU & MENA Innovators Matchmaking Events
3 events to find new business partners:
- Meet up! on 29-30 June 2021
- Catch up! in August 2021
- Match up! in September 2021
TechDays are a series of events designed by THE NEXT SOCIETY to bring about collaborations among MENA innovators and with their EU peers, with clusters playing a key role in the value chain. Clusters, SMEs, start-ups, researchers and industry experts from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia and Europe are invited to a series of 3 events to discuss common visions and explore potential partnerships.
The objectives of the TechDays are:
- to promote cluster and network cooperation and explore common visions among MENA countries and with Europe;
- to initiate discussions that would ultimately result in Letters of Interest, Memorandum of Understanding, and other types of partnership agreements;
- highlight innovations from MENA countries and illustrate the importance to develop suitable solutions to the distinctive features of these markets;
- initiate a co-creative process for solutions by bringing out ideas of pilot projects associating researchers, companies, industry experts and clusters.
The first event of the series: Meet up! is organised by Berytech with the support of France Clusters during two afternoons on the 29th and 30th of June 2021, with panels, roundtables, keynote speeches and B2Bs setting the tempo of the event. The first day targets cluster managers and boards, policy makers, industries, academy and TTOs; while the second day aims to connect cluster members and entrepreneurs.
The event covers all sectors with a specific focus on:
- Consumer goods & textile
- Raw materials