Supporting innovative projects of start-ups and SMEs
Innovative projects of start-ups but and SMEs have specificities that must be integrated in terms of business model, team and financial monitoring. This traning aims at ensuring an effective support for innovation projects, based on proven methodologies.
• Understand and develop the right posture to accompany the project leader/manager
• Support the innovative project: understand the particularities of an innovative project of a startup
• Accompany the project leader and his team
• Accompany the startup and SME in its ecosystem
• Discover the different tools available and identify when to use them
Duration : 2 days + access to an online plateform + ½ day of remote case studies
Date : 2 days on 7th and 09th of September, 2021 + 1/2 day on 05th of October (morning), 2021
Location : E-learning (Zoom software)
Pricing : 1100€ per person
This training has been launched through the THE NEXT SOCIETY program.