- Cet évènement est passé
SAVE THE DATE: #TechDays are back in October! Meet your peers online !
26 octobre 2020 @ 8 h 00 min - 27 octobre 2020 @ 17 h 00 min
SAVE THE DATE: #TechDays are back in October! Meet your peers online.
The European Commission will organise the EU-South MED Cluster Matchmaking Event & #TechDays in the context of the 7th EU-Africa Business Forum. The event will be held virtually on 26-27 October 2020.
The event will gather clusters, SMEs and policy makers from the EU (and non-EU COSME) countries and South MED countries with the aim of strengthening economic ties between these countries, the programme will focus on connecting actors wishing to pursue trade, investment and partnering opportunities.
The event will build on the successes of THE NEXT SOCIETY’s earlier actions on clusters and on the cluster matchmaking event organised jointly with the ECCP in April 2019 in Casablanca, Morocco.
A Call for Expression of Interest, targeting cluster organisations from the EU (and non-EU COSME) countries who wish to participate, will be available on the ECCP website in the coming weeks.
- Preparatory webinar – an opportunity to receive guidance on how to participate successfully in the planned event.
- Online Seminar on business and cluster cooperation opportunities between the EU (and non-EU COSME) countries and South MED countries.
- Virtual inter-cluster and inter-company pitching and matchmaking sessions between European clusters and clusters from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine1, and Tunisia.
Dates and format:
The event will take place on 26th and 27th of October in the context of the 7th EU-Africa Business Forum that will be a major event bringing together European and African businesses and policy makers to foster business cooperation between the two continents.
- The matchmaking event will be held virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The key focus areas for European clusters include sectors covered by the South MED participants:
- Agriculture and Food Industry
- Creative Industries and tourism
- Digital solutions
- Sustainable energy and greentech
- Transport and Mobility